To be an active key player in developing the Province of Bulacan into a self-reliant local government unit by finding ways and means to increase its local sources of revenue with the end in view of being less dependent on the Internal Revenue Allotment (IRA) for its operations and sustainability.
A revenue arm equipped with modern technology and manned with knowledgeable human resources who are committed for the proper, efficient an effective administration of provincial taxes, aimed at improving the financial capabilities of Bulacan for the growth and development of its constituents.
- Takes custody of, and exercises proper management and disposition of local government funds and all such funds entrusted to the office by law and other competent authority
- Monitors and inspects private and industrial establishments in the province in relation to the implementation of tax ordinances, laws, rules and regulations
- Develops, installs, and maintains tax information system of the province
- Exercises technical supervision over all treasury offices of component cities and municipalities, and over all component city and municipal assessors
- Establish, updates, and maintains a systematic method of real property identification, assessment, and accounting
- Develops, installs, and maintains an efficient and effective system of; tax mapping; valuation and assessment standards and procedures for taxation purposes; and recording of all documents pertaining to real property assessment
Ms. Belinda B. Bartolome
Provincial Assessment and Treasury Office
1st Floor, Provincial Capitol Building
Malolos City, Bulacan,Philippines 3000
Tels.: +63(44) 791-8112; 791-8113; 791-8117