The Bulacan Polytechnic College envisions to become a lead provider of quality and affordable technical-vocational, entrepreneurial and technological education, and a producer of highly competent and productive human resource.
- Equip students with the necessary technological and intellectual capacity to face the fast changing demands of modern technology;
- Develop the ideal working attitudes and values of the students;
- Engage in research studies for innovative development of the school;
- Provide industry-driven curricular programs;
- Enhance the intellectual, moral and spiritual standard of the faculty and staff;
- Maintain the quality of its learning facilities at par with that of industry;
- Sustain efforts towards effective administration; and
- Strengthen linkages with the private and public sectors.
Bulacan Polytechnic College has the following goals:
- Produce employable, productive and globally competitive graduates.
- Engage in research works to determine the needs of industries in the preparation of new curricular offerings and for employment purposes.
- Augment impact programs to the existing curriculum.
- Attract and retain highly qualified educators in different areas of disciplines.
- Increase service operation of its present learning facilities.
- Create and maintain an administrative system that is efficient and responsive to the needs of the institution; and
- Develop strong linkages with the industrial sectors, other educational institutions and Local Government Units to ensure the high quality of training.