- Makapagbigay ng patas at tamang impormasyong pang-pinansyal sa mga nangangailangan.
- Masiguro ang wastong pagtanggap, pagtala at paggamit ng pondo at ari-arian ng pamahalaan.
- Maksiguro na ang pamamaraan ay madaling maunawaan at tutugon sa mga pangangailangan ng mamamayan.
Magkaroon ng isang pamamaraan ng pagtutuos na madaling unawain at umaayon sa pambansang panuntunan na naglalayong makabuo ng isang epektibo at pantay na desisyon.
MANDATES AND FUNCTIONS
1. Internal Audit Division
- Develops installs implement and maintains and efficient and effective system of accounting audit.
- Develop an efficient and effective control system on financial statement and report and physical audit of requirement, supplies materials and infrastructure project.
- Develops system of insuring completeness, correctives and accuracy of voucher payrolls inspections report and all related matters.
- Conduct periodic and evaluation
2. Bookkeeping Division
- Develops, installs implements and maintains an efficient and effective system of accounting and internal audit.
- Certifies availability of budgetary allotment to which expenditures and obligation may be charged.
- Make available to the officials information on the financial condition and operation.
Our accounting staff provides a full range of financial services to Provincial Government of Bulacan. Our services include recording financial transactions FMIS accounting system; examining and processing employee payments; examining and processing revenue and other collections; reconciling and maintaining accounts; preparing and submitting external reports; and performing management and tax reporting, such as prompt payment.
Marites C. Friginal
Provincial Accounting Office
1st Floor, Provincial Capitol Building
Malolos City, Bulacan, Philippines 3000
Tel: +63(44) 791-8120 / 8121