To provide qulaity health care to birthing women and their diseases, to well and sick children at affordable cost givin emphasis to health promotion and prevention of their diseases.
To be a specialty hospital in Bulacan Equipped with modern facilities, run by trained and skilled personnel under the supervision of specialists in Obstetrics and Pediatrics.
Mandates & Functions
To provide an adequate and optimum standard of medical care deliveries to the indigents as well as the poor patients in our catchment areas - Calumpit and Pulilan - by providing adequate number of beds (25), complete staff and equipment with the needed medical and management facilities.
To reduce the infant mortality rate by serving the much needed pre-natal delivery and post-natal services adn strengthening of the nutrition education program.
To reduce mortality rate by providing effective medical facilities and staffing adequate logistic support.
To help limit the population growth by improving the performance of the family planning clinic and increasing the number of sterilization cases.
To promote the general health of the people in our catchment area and to act as agency in the prevention and control of diseases.
To provide an adequate and ideally staffed and equipped hospital for the physicians, nurses, midwives, pharmacist, medical technologist, radiation technicians and other para-medical personnel.
| 1. Administrative Service
2. Medical and Ancillary Services
2.7 Medical Records
2.8 OPD & Emergency Service
| 3. Nursing Service
4. Dietetic Service
5. Housekeeping Service
- Newborn Screening Program - The program was launched in this hospital last December, 2003. The objective of the program is to help the National Institute of Health implement the DOH memorandum on screening babies for early detection of mental retardation which eventually turned into law known as Newborn Screening Act of 2004 (RA 9288).
- Hepatitis B Screening Program - This was started las January, 2004 primarily to protect the personnel from Hepatitis Virus that slowly increasing in number in the latest DOH advisory because of mother to baby transimission. Babies were given prophylactic management through immunization if mothers found positive.
- Breastfeeding/Nutrition Program - This is a continuing program at teh hospital that helps promote breastfeeding among birthing mothers adn OPD patients as well. The staff conduct lectures during nutrition and breastfeeding month.
- Asthma Preventation Program - This program aims to reduce the number of asthmatic patients being admitted in this hospital through Asthma Education Seminar being held twice a year.
Dr. Roselle J. Acob
Caniogan, Calumpit, Bulacan 3003 Philippines
Tel: +63(44) 675-1917