To improve the health of the community by providing high quality care, comprehensive range of services, convenient and timely access with exceptional services and compassion
Plaridel Infirmary-Bulacan Medical Center Annex and its affiliates will be the healthcare provider of choice, delivering the same health care we provide for our own family - recognized for:
- Accessible quality care
- Unparalleled service and patient experience
- Great place to work and practice
- Clinically integrated affiliates
The Plaridel Infirmary (BMC Annex) initially opened to the public last July 8, 2015, with 25 personnel assigned to different services namely: four Medical Officer III, nine Nurses, four Nursing Attendants, and Administrative Staff and one Pharmacist.
The hospital is located at the center of the municipality wherein we cater to 19 barangays and the nearby towns of Pulilan, Baliuag, Guiguinto and Malolos. We have a total population of 111,072 as of December 31, 2015 and composed of four RHUs namely RHU 1 (located at Poblacion, Plaridel, Bulacan), RHU II (located at Barangay Dampol, Plaridel, Bulacan), RHU III (located at San Jose, Plaridel, Bulacan) and RHU IV (located at Ma. Lourdes Subdivision, Tabang, Plaridel, Bulacan). This hospital is serving almost 95% of Plaridelians and 5% of nearby towns.
Our values are the guiding principle that serves as the foundation for all the words, actions and decisions we make. These values are the roots of our organizational code of conduct and signifies unity among individuals. We refused to be any less than what these values represent.
- SERVICE - Serving the community is both a privilege and an obligation. We excel in being keen and sensitive with the needs of the people. Everyday, we live bounded by the mission of providing a passionate, timely and affordable service without sacrificing the quality of care we provide.
- TEAMWORK - We are a "CAN DO" team. We are grateful for all the opportunities, new knowledge, skills and learnings each day. Through positivity, we can provide the needs of every person not only to meet their expectations but to highly exceed with it.
- RESPECT - Public trust demands the highest respect for others. We exist to provide better lives for the community and we are profoundly aware of the importance and value of every human being.
- OPD consultation
- Emergency measures for emergency cases
- Imminent Delivery
Dr. Analiz R. Crisostomo
Plaridel Infirmary (Bulacan Medical Center Annex)
Poblacion, Plaridel, Bulacan Philippines 3004
Tel: +63(44) 931-2516