Supplier's Application for Accreditation
- Accomplish the Supplier's Registration Information Sheet (SRIS) legibly and completely.
- Submit the SRIS and the documentary requirements with the BAC Secretariat and obtain Order of Payment for the accreditation fee. Pay the accreditation fee of P 200.00 with the Cash Division of the Provincial Treasurer's Office.
- Return the photocopy of original receipt of payment with the BAC Secretariat.
- Only application for accreditation with complete documentary requirements shall be considered for evaluation.
- A certificate of accreditation shall be issued signed by the BAC Chairman which shall be valid for one (1) year from issuance.
- Accredited Suppliers of the PGB should maintain current and updated its file of eligibility documents.
- Issuance of Certificate of Accreditation shall not preclude the BAC to revoke the same after findings of any misrepresentation, falsification or fraud in the submission of the documents.
- All documents to be submitted must be certified as true or Xerox copy by the supplier.